Here is one of the cutest Plushie DIYs that I have done so far!
An adorable octopus which is surprisingly easy to make.
Please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to join the Nutty Crafter family and to be updated on all my latest videos!
I have seen similar octopus plushies around on the internet and I just had to try and make my own version of them. Please let me know what you think and feel free to leave any comments or questions below.
This tutorial uses a sewing method, you can learn the basic stitches and techniques that I used here: Hand-Sewing | Basic Stitches and Techniques (https://youtu.be/Pc9dLYra43o)
If you would like to see a plushie DIY using the “No-Sew” method, you can follow this tutorial: DIY Domo Soft Toy/Plushie | No-Sew (https://youtu.be/egOLabUlGV4)
If you would to see me make more “No-Sew” DIYs please let me know in the comments section!
Stuff you will need:
– My Templates – https://adobe.ly/2UZZBC1
My plushie is around 30cm high. To achieve this size, the template page must be A4-sized.
– Fleece – Lilac (100cm×50cm); Purple (50cmx50cm); Black; White
– Thread – Lilac; Purple; Black; White
Send me PHOTOS of your creations:
– DIY Minion Plushie!! | Minions | Despicable Me (https://youtu.be/aczm7nXFKJc)
– Hand-Sewing | Basic Stitches and Techniques (https://youtu.be/1FknfumFPX8)
– DIY Domo Soft Toy/Plushie | No-Sew (https://youtu.be/egOLabUlGV4)
– DIY Baymax Plushie | Big Hero 6 (https://youtu.be/fjysHer1t9o)
– DIY Smart Cookie | Plushie Keychain (https://youtu.be/dg41BICt2hw)
My Last Video: DIY Pop-up Card | for a Baby Girl (https://youtu.be/IMHWdVyT9U0)
More of my videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7yqiyulliAVWfKulsTff3xARklPo3MJ
Music from www.looperman.com
*Unless otherwise stated, the DIYs and templates provided are my own work and cannot be replicated without my permission*
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://neugarciniacambogiasite.com/cong-nghe/